The new Pirate 1200 G boat type is specially designed for large crews and groups and has its own wifi hotspot. Thanks to LTE/4G and 5G, internet access and probably also TV reception are guaranteed.
Pirate 1200 G
pirates on board
good sound system
bow and stern thruster
spacious seating area
big galley with two fridges
Shore electricity independent sockets
- Bright, light-filled saloon area with panoramic views while sitting or standing. Built-in control stand. Pantry and saloon are on the same level with second outer door to the spacious, sheltered bow.
- Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking tools
- Kitchen sink with hot and cold running water
- Gas stove and gas oven
- 2 refrigerators
- Three rear cabins with ample closet space for clothes. Two heads. A wet room can be reached without steps from the saloon. All bathrooms with hot and cold running water, shower, sink, toilet and a socket for electric shaver.
- Extra-spacious balcony with built-in benches in the bow area which lead directly to the saloon (practical for families with children). Wide side decks with sturdy guard rail. Slightly raised aft deck with second helm. Large storage area at knee height which can also be used for seating. Bimini for shade with space for table and chairs. Additional lounging area on the saloon roof. Bathing platform and swim ladder.
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories.
- Shower and toilet with hot and cold running water.
- Gas cooker with hotplates.
- Electric lights.
- Warm air heating.
- Duvets and pillows.
- Required Deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders Rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone in matching weight size, lifebuoy).
- Large water and fuel tanks.
- Full briefing on arrival and Captain's Manual, Charts and Pilot books.
- Emergency service for technical problems and breakdowns between 6 am and 8:30 pm, after that only in absolute emergencies.
- Exclusive Amenities: bed linen, towels, bath towel (one per person), kitchen-towels (2 per boat), dishwashing liquid, sponge, toilet paper (one roll per toilet).
For a fee of € 90 you can book an early arrival from 1 p.m. or a late check out to 11 a.m.
- Dimensions: 12,00 x 4,15 x 0,90 m.
- Headroom: about 2.75 m.
- Warm air heating.
- Shore power.
- Electric bow and stern thruster (working in the transverse direction screws), operated from the steering position.
- Outside steering position with echo sounder (only in Germany).
- Aft deck, side decks and bow have sturdy railings and most areas have an anti-slip edge.
- 12-volt electrical outlet for mobile phones.
- 230 V sockets (up to 50 watts) for electric razors. (not available in every cabin.)
- New radio with CD player and connection for iPod, MP3 player or laptop.
- Water tank 750 litres, 750 litre waste water tank (only in Germany)
- Battery 3 x 180 Ah AGM
- Solar panel
What you need to know ...
- Detailed instructions will be provided on arrival. Normally boats are free to go from 3p.m. Fuel, oil and gas are charged per hour of operation. You will be required to pay a boat deposit of € 1,200 and € 220 fuel deposit.
Please note that you are not allowed to drive on the Elbe or the Oder with the vetus-boats!
arrival and departure days: Monday/Friday/Saturday
Post from RICOH THETA. - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Das neue Hausboot von Kuhnle-Tours -Pirate Boat. - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Pirate Boat Hausboot Post from RICOH THETA. - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Pirate Boat Hausboot Kabine Post from RICOH THETA. - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
These boats could also be interesting for you:
Kormoran 1280 >>
Kormoran 1290 >>
Haines 1190 >>
Aquino 1190 >>