You will have a lot of fun during your holidays on the water with this motor cruiser.
4 beds (two extra beds in the stern)
on the way on the Mirower Lake
- 1 cabin
- 1 shower with hot and cold water
- Pantry (2-burner stove, fridge, no oven)
- Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking tools
- 2-person cabin
- Bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Removable cockpit
- Benches and table in the cockpit convert to double berth
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories
- Shower and toilet, hot and cold running water
- Gas cooker with hob, oven, refrigerator, electric light
- Heating in the boat
- Blanket and pillows
- Required deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders Rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone in matching weight size, lifebuoy)
- Large water and fuel tanks
- Briefing on changeover day, Captain's Manual, Charts and Pilot books
- 24 hour emergency service in case of technical problems and breakdowns
- Exclusive Amenities: bed linen, towels, bath towels (one per person), tea towels (2 per boat), dishwashing liquid, sponge, toilet paper (one roll per toilet)
- Boat transfer: For €85 you can book an early arrival from 1 p.m. or a late check out to 11 a.m.
- Deposit reduction
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Dimensions: 7,50 x 2,60 x 0,70 m
- Warm air heating
- Water tank 220 litres, waste water tank 250 litres
What else you need to know...
We provide detailed instructions arrival. Normally you will be ready to go by 3 p.m.
Fuel, oil and gas are charged per hour of operation(€ 5.95 - € 10.70 per hour). Boat deposit is €1,200 (while crossing the Oder € 2,000) and fuel deposit is €190.
These boats could also be interesting for you:
Grommer 800 >>
Kormoran 940 >>
Febomobil 990 >>