Traditional house boat in the style of an English Narrowboat. Single living area. Ideal for couples and small families.
Galle in the evening light
Traditional house boat in the style of an English Narrowboat. Living area is all on one level.
- The saloon area is all on one level.
- Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking tools.
- Kitchenette with stove and sink.
- Cabin with double berth and bunk beds.
- Separate toilet and shower room.
- Second helm on deck.
- Manoeuvrable even without thrusters.
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories.
- Shower and toilet, hot and cold running water.
- Gas cooker with hob, oven, refrigerator, electric light.
- Heating in the boat.
- Blankets and pillows.
- Required deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders.
- Rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone in matching weight size, lifebuoy).
- Large water and fuel tanks.
- Full briefing on changeover day, Captain's Manual, Charts and Pilot books.
- Emergency service for technical problems and breakdowns between 6 am and 8:30 pm, after that only in absolute emergencies.
- For a fee of €90 you can book an early arrival from 1 p.m. or late checkout to 11 a.m.
- Dimensions: 10.30 x 2.70 x 0.60 m.
- Warm air heating.
- Shore power.
- Water tank 600 litres, waste water tank 350 litres, fuel tank 250 l
What you need to know...
We provide detailed instructions on changeover day. Normally, you will be ready to go by 3 p.m.
Fuel, oil and gas are charged per hour of operation. There is a per boat deposit of €1,200 (while crossing the Oder €2,000) and €220 fuel deposit.
arrival and departure days: Monday, Friday, Saturday
These boats could also be interesting for you:
bellus 750 >>
Grommer 800 >>
Kormoran 940 >>
Febomobil 990 >>