Traditional house boat in the style of an English Narrowboat. Flat living room area with no steps. A simple boat for couples or small families.
4 beds (two extra beds in the saloon)
- Traditional house boat in the style of an English Narrowboat. One level living area with no steps.
- In the saloon (one level)
- Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking tools
- Kitchenette with stove and sink
- Cabin with overlapping berths
- Separate bathroom
- Second helm on deck
- Manoeuvrable even without thrusters
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories
- Shower and toilet, hot and cold running water
- Gas cooker with hob, oven, refrigerator, electric light
- Heating in the boat
- Blanket and pillows
- Required Deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders
- Rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone in matching weight size, lifebuoy)
- Full, large water and fuel tanks
- briefing on changeover day, Captain's Manual, Charts and Pilot books
- 24 hour emergency service in case of technical problems and breakdowns
- Exclusive Amenities: bed linen, towels, bath towels (one per person), tea towels (2 per boat), dishwashing liquid, sponge, toilet paper (one roll per toilet)
- For a fee of €85 you can book an early arrival from 1 p.m. or a late check out to 11 a.m.
- Deposit reduction
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Dimensions: 9,50 x 2,35 x 0,60 m
- Warm air heating
- Shore power
- Water tank 500 litres, waste water tank 350 litres
What you need to know...
We provide detailed instructions on changeover day. Normally, you will be ready to go by about 3 p.m. Fuel, oil and gas are charged per hour of operation (€ 5.95 - € 10.70 per hour).
There is a deposit per boat of €1,200 (while crossing the Oder € 2,000) and a €190 fuel deposit.
Kuinder - Narrowboot
Kuinder on the Müritz
360° view saloon
Salon der Kuinder - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
360° view cabin
Kabine der Kuinder - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
These boats could also be interesting for you:
bellus 750 >>
Grommer 800 >>
Kormoran 940 >>
Febomobil 990 >>