Modern inland cruiser in a traditional style, ideal for small families.
1 bathroom, seperate toilet
relaxing on the deck
Saloon in the bow.
Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking tools. Kitchenette with stove, oven, refrigerator and sink.
- Aft cabin with two berths.
- Saloon in the bow with double berth (from 2.25 m to 1.40 m tapered, width 1.20 m).
- Wet room, separate WC.
- Second helm on deck.
- Manoeuvrable even without thrusters.
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories.
- Shower and toilet with hot and cold running water.
- Gas cooker with hotplates.
- Electric lights.
- Heating in the boat.
- Duvets and pillows.
- Required Deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders.
- Rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone, lifebuoy).
- Large water and fuel tanks.
- Full briefing on changeover day with Captain's Manual, Charts and Pilot books.
- 24 hour emergency service in case of technical problems and breakdowns.
- Exclusive Amenities: bed linen, towels, bath towels (one per person), kitchen-towels (2 per boat), dishwashing liquid, sponge, toilet paper (one roll per toilet).
- For a fee of €85 you can book an early arrival from 1 p.m. or a late check out to 11 a.m.
- Trip cancellation insurance available.
- Dimensions : 8,80 x 3,20 x 0,75 m.
- Headroom 2,25 m.
- Echo sounder on the outer helm.
- Warm air heating.
- Shore power, 230v sockets in the saloon.
- Water tank 500 litres, waste water tank 500 litres.
What you need to know...
You will receive a detailed breifing before you start your houseboat holidays. Normally, boats leave by 3 p.m. Fuel, oil and gas are charged per hour of operation (€ 5.95 - € 10.70 per hour). There is a deposit per boat of €1,200 (while crossing the Oder € 2,000) and €190 fuel deposit.
Salon der Tjonger - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Kabine der Tjonger - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Pantry mit Koje der Tjonger - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Bad der Tjonger - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
These boats could also be interesting for you:
bellus 750 >>
Grommer 800 >>
Kormoran 940 >>
Febomobil 990 >>