This is a large, stylish, modern motor cruiser, which offers enough space for up to 12 persons.
exit to aft deck
outside steering position
space for the whole family
pantry and saloon
galley and saloon on the same level
wind protected bow area
additional lawn for sun bathing
Bright, light-filled saloon area with panoramic views while sitting or standing. Built-in control stand. Pantry and saloon are on the same level with second outer door to the spacious, sheltered bow.
Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking tools. Kitchen sink with hot and cold running water, cooker with four burners, oven, two refrigerators.
Four cabins (some have a third foldout bed for children) with ample closet space for clothes. Three Heads. There is a wet room which can be reached from the saloon without having to go up or down steps. All bathrooms with hot and cold running water, shower, sink, toilet and a socket for electric shaver.
Extra-spacious balcony with built-in benches in the bow area which connect directly to the saloon (practical for families with children). Wide side decks with sturdy guard rails. Slightly raised aft deck with second helm. Large storage area at knee height which can also be used for seating. Bimini and space for outside table and chairs. Additional lounging area on the saloon roof. Bathing platform and swim ladder.
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories.
- Shower and toilet.
- Gas cooker with hotplates.
- Electric lights.
- Warm air heating.
- Duvets and pillows.
- Required Deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders.
- Rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone, lifebuoy).
- Large water and fuel tanks.
- Full briefing on changeover day and Captain's Manual, Charts and Pilot books.
- Emergency service for technical problems and breakdowns between 6 am and 8:30 pm, after that only in absolute emergencies.
Exclusive Amenities: bed linen, towels, bath towel (one per person), kitchen-towels (2 per boat), dishwashing liquid, sponge, toilet paper (one roll per toilet).
For a fee of €90 you can book an early arrival from 1p.m. or a late check out at 11 a.m.
- Dimensions: 15,00 x 4,15 x 0,90 m.
- Headroom: about 2.75 m.
- Warm air heating.
- Shore power.
- Electric bow and stern thruster (working in the transverse direction screws), operated from the steering position.
- Outside steering position with echo sounder (only in Germany).
- Aft deck, side decks and bow are backed by a sturdy railing and most areas have an anti-slip edge.
- 12-volt electrical outlet for mobile phones.
- 230 V sockets (up to 50 watts) for electric razors. (not available in every cabin.)
- New radio with CD player and connection for iPod, MP3 player or laptop.
- 880 litre water tank, waste water tank 1100 litres (in Germany).
What you need to know ...
You will receive a detailed briefing on arrival. Normally, you will be ready to leave by 3p.m. Fuel, oil and gas are charged per hour of operation. A deposit is required per boat of €1,200, €220 fuel deposit.
Please note that you are not allowed to drive on the Elbe or the Oder with the vetus boats!
arrival and departure days: Monday, Friday, Saturday
These boats could also be interesting for you: