Fast and comfortable traveling across the lakes and rivers.
under the bridge
spacious bathing platform with outoor shower
sitting area at the sun deck
one bathroom per cabin
Comfortable saloon with midship steering position. Large shelves for glasses, phones, sunscreen, binoculars and other paraphernalia Comfortable upholstered benches. The galley is cleverly arranged to be part of the saloon so that the cook is always part of the action. There is an additional freezer.
Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking tools. Sink with hot and cold running water, refrigerator, gas stove and gas oven.
Berths: 2 m long. Width: single berths, 70 cm, double berths 1.40 metres. Twin beds can be quickly and easily pushed together to make a double berth. Each window has mosquito screens and its own toilet, shower and sink with hot and cold running water.
Helm on the sun deck with sunken seating area and depth sounder. Bimini (sun shade) only in Germany. Spacious swim platform with outdoor shower (hot and cold water) and folding bathing ladder.
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories.
- Shower and toilet, hot and cold running water, gas cooker with hob, oven, refrigerator, electric lights, heating, duvets and pillows.
- Required Deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders. Rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone in matching weight size, lifebuoy).
- Large water and fuel tanks.
- Full briefing on changeover day, Captain's Manual, Charts and Pilot books.
- 24 hour emergency service in case of technical problems and breakdowns.
For a fee of €85 you can book an early arrival from 1 p.m. or a late check out of 11 a.m. Cleaning deposit reduction available.
- Dimensions: 10,70 x 3,70 x 0,95.
- Bow thruster (working in the transverse direction screws).
- Warm air heating.
- 230 volt shore power and 230 volt inverter (2000 Watt).
- Outside helm with sounder (only in Germany).
- Anchor with winch, second anchor with rope (Germany and Poland).
- Water tank 400 litres, waste water tank 500 litres.
What you need to know ...
On arrival you will be provided with a detailed briefing. Normally people are ready to leave by 3 p.m. Fuel, oil and gas are charged per hour of operation(€ 9,60 per hour). There is a deposit payable per boat of €1,200 (while crossing the Oder € 2,000) and a €190 fuel deposit.
arrival and departure days Hafendorf Müritz: Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday
arrival and departure days Zeuthen, Niderviller: MondayFriday/Saturday
Please click on the circles.
These boats could also be interesting for you:
Kormoran 1140 >>
Aquino 1190 >>
vetus 1000 >>