This houseboat has 3 separate cabins with a bathrooms. This houseboat is perfect for couples or groups, because it offers privacy as well as areas to be together as a group.
Haines during the trip
Haines outdoor area
spacious bathing platform with outoor shower
sitting area at the sun deck
one bathroom per cabin
Pleasant lounge midship with comfortable padded seats. The seats can turned into a double bed. The boat has a steering position frmidship and on the sun deck.
There are large shelves for glasses, phones, sunscreen, binoculars and other paraphernalia. The construction of the galley enables the cook to be part of the action.
Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking tools. Sink with hot and cold running water, refrigerator,gas stove and gas oven.
Berths: 2 m long. Widths: singles 70cm, doubles 1.40 metres. Single bunks can turned into double beds quick and easy. Mosquito screens are on each window. Each cabin has its own shower with toilet and sink with hot and cold running water.
The helm station is on the sun deck, there is a sunken seating area, depth sounder and bimini (sun shade). There is also a spacious swim platform with outdoor shower (hot and cold water) and foldable bathing ladder.
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories.
- gas cooker with hob, oven, refrigerator, electric lights, warm air heating, duvets and pillows.
- Required Deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders, rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone in matching weight size, lifebuoy), large water and fuel tanks.
- Full briefing on changeover day, Captain's Manual, Charts and Pilot books.
- 24 hour emergency service in case of technical problems and breakdowns.
For a fee of €85 you can book an early arrival from 1p.m. or a late check out from 11 a.m. A cleaning deposit can be made.
- Dimensions: 11,90 x 4,00 x 1,05 m.
- Bow thruster (working in the transverse direction screws).
- Warm air heating.
- Audio system.
- Shore power, 230 V sockets in all cabins 12-volt vehicle socket on Innenfahrstand Outside helm with sounder (only in Germany).
- Anchor with winch,second anchor with rope (Germany and Poland).
- Water tank 640 litres, 740 litre waste water tank, diesel tank 400 litres.
What you need to know ...
On arrival you will receive a detailed briefing. Normally, boat are ready to go by 3 p.m. Fuel, oil and gas are charged per hour of operation(€ 9,60 per hour) and you will be required to pay a boat deposit of €1,200 (while crossing the Oder € 2,000) and €190 fuel deposit.
arrival and departure days: Monday/Friday/Saturday
These boats could also be interesting for you:
Kormoran 1280 >>
vetus 1200 K3 >>
Kormoran 1150 >>