This modern traditional style houseboat is easy to maneuver and offers all the comfort above and below deck. It is ideal for three couples or more families.
9 beds (2 extra beds in the saloon)
modern lighting concept
berth for the children
suitable for dogs
there is a curved staircase from the bathing platform to the after deck
230 V shore-independent power sockets
indirect LED lighting
- A comfortable lounge and seating area with underfloor heating system
- The saloon and steering position midship have a headroom of 1.95 metres
- There are big windows to ensure the perfect panoramic view
- Windows open to the after deck to provide the helmsman with cool drinks
- extra bottle holder
- Interior navigation area with adjustable Skipper chair and large steering wheel
- There are shelves for glasses, phones, sunscreen, binoculars and other paraphernalia
- There are bank chests with plenty of space for supplies and fishing tackle
- Individually adjustable saloon lighting and reading lamp
- modern lighting concept with indirect LED lighting
- good audio system with connection options for external audio devices
Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking tools. Stainless steel kitchen sink with hot and cold running water, refrigerator and additional fridge in the saloon. Gas stove and gas oven.
Berths: 2 m long. Widths: single berths : 70 cm, double berths 1.40m. Single beds can turned into a double bed. Mosquito screens on windows in the sleeping cabins. Each cabin has its own shower with toilet and sink with hot and cold running water and 230-volt power outlet for electric shavers or mobile phones. (not available in every cabin.)
There is a control station and much space for table and chairs outside. There are also secure side decks (with robust stainless steel handrails), space for a sunbathing area on the roof, Bimini (sun shade), spacious swim platform with outdoor shower (hot and cold water), comfortable staircase as a connection between bathing platform and after deck, widened stairs to the salon deck and a foldable bathing ladder.
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories.
- Exclusive Amenities: bed linen, towels, bath towel (one per person), kitchen-towels (2 per boat, 3-4 cabin boats: 3 per boat), dishwashing liquid, sponge, toilet paper (one roll per toilet)
- Shower and toilet, hot and cold running water, gas cooker with hob and oven, refrigerator, electric lights, heating, duvets and pillows.
- Required deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders, rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone in matching weight size, lifebuoy) large water and fuel tanks.
- Full briefing on changeover day, Captain's Manual, charts and pilot books.
- Emergency service for technical problems and breakdowns between 6 am and 8:30 pm, after that only in absolute emergencies.
- For Bodden tours: GPS System
For a fee of €90 you can book an early arrival from 1 p.m. or a late check out to 11 a.m. You can pay for dinghy hire with or without an outboard.
- Dimensions: 12,90 x 3,90 x 0,75 m.
- Hydraulic bow thruster (working in the transverse direction screws) operated from the outside or from the inside steering position. Turns on for longer maneuvers.
- 12-volt electrical outlet for mobile phones or other devices.
- Indoor and outdoor navigation station with echo sounder (only in Germany) plus GPS device in Bodden area.
- Anchor with winch, second anchor with rope (Germany).
- Height about 2.85 m, 0.75 m of depth. The back deck and side decks amidships are backed by a strong rail, the side deck in the bow area have an anti-slip edge. Soundproof diesel engine under saloon.
- Water tank 1100 litres, Waste water tank 1400 litres, Diesel tank 560 litres.
What you need to know...
You will receive a detailed briefing before you start your houseboat tour. Normally at 3p.m. the boat is yours. Fuel, oil and gas are charged per hour of operation (€ 11,40 per hour). There is a €1200 deposit for the boat (while crossing the Oder € 2,000) and €220 fuel deposit.
arrival and departure days: Monday, Friday, Saturday
These boats could also be interesting for you:
vetus 1500 >>
Kormoran 1280 >>
Haines 1190 >>