Enjoy as a couple or small family for a relaxing holiday with all the comforts (from 141 euros per night/boat).
- 5 beds (two extra beds in the saloon)
- 1 cabin
- 1 bathroom
inside steering position
- warm water heating system
- bathing platform with outdoor shower
- starter package inclusive
- comfortable saloon with a panoramic view
A comfortable lounge and seating area. Saloon and steering position are midship with 1.95 metre headroom. Large windows ensure a perfect panoramic view and can also be used to provide the helmsman with cold drinks.
Interior navigation station with adjustable skipper chair and large steering wheel. Shelves for glasses, phones, sunscreen, binoculars and other paraphernalia and bank chests with plenty of space for supplies and fishing tackle. There are individually adjustable saloon lights, reading lamp and good a audio system with connection options for external audio devices.
Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking tools. Stainless steel kitchen sink with hot and cold running water, refrigerator, gas stove and gas oven.
Berths: 2 m long. Widths : single 70 cm, double 1.40m. Wide double berth in the after cabin. Single twin beds can easily turned into a double bed. All windows have mosquito screens. Wet rooms have a shower and sink with hot and cold running water and a 230 volt power outlet for electric shavers or mobile phones. (not available in every cabin.)
There is a control station and much space for a table and chairs outside. There are also secure side decks with robust hand rails, additional space for a sunbathing area on the roof, spacious swim platform with outdoor shower (hot and cold water) and a foldable bathing ladder.
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories.
- Exclusive Amenities: bed linen, towels, bath towel (one per person), kitchen-towels (2 per boat), dishwashing liquid, sponge, toilet paper (one roll per toilet), gas cooker with hob, oven, refrigerator, electric lights, heating, duvets and pillows.
- Required Deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders Rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone in matching weight size, lifebuoy).
- Large water and fuel tanks, full briefing on changeover day, Captain's Manual, Charts and Pilot books .
- Emergency service for technical problems and breakdowns between 6 am and 8:30 pm, after that only in absolute emergencies.
- For Bodden tours a GPS System is provided.
For a fee of €90 you can book an early arrival from 1 p.m. or a late check out to 11a.m. Dinghy hire with or without an outboard is available.
- Dimensions: 9.40 x 3.90 x 0.75 m.
- Hydraulic bow thruster (working in the transverse direction screws), operated from the outside or from the inside steering position. Turns on for longer maneuvers.
- 12-volt automotive electrical outlet for mobile phones or other devices.
- Indoor and outdoor navigation station with echo sounder (Germany) plus GPS in Bodden area.
- Anchor with winch, second anchor with rope (Germany).
- Height about 2.85 m, 0.75 m of depth.
- The back deck and side decks amidships are backed by a strong rail, the side deck in the bow area are provided with an anti-slip edge.
- Soundproof diesel engine under the saloon.
- Water tank 800 litres, 1000 litre waste water tank, diesel tank 530 litres
What you need to know ...
Takeover/return days Hafendorf Müritz: Monday, Friday, Saturday
Pick-up/drop-off days Zeuthen: Monday, Friday
Takeover/return days Priepert: Monday (out of season), Friday
Pick-up/drop-off days Niderviller: Monday, Friday
These boats could also be interesting for you:
vetus 900 >>
Grommer 800 >>
Febomobil 990 >>
bellus 750 >>