This new house boat type Pirate 1200 G is specialized for large crews and groups. With two fridges and a new conception of space in the salon, this modern motor cruiser is perfect for workshops on the water or excursions with youth groups.
Pirate 1200 G
pirates on board
good sound system
bow and stern thruster
spacious seating area
big galley with two fridges
Shore electricity independent sockets
- Bright, light-filled saloon area with panoramic views while sitting or standing. Built-in control stand. Pantry and saloon are on the same level with second outer door to the spacious, sheltered bow.
- Three rear cabins with ample closet space for clothes. Two heads. A wet room can be reached without steps from the saloon. All bathrooms with hot and cold running water, shower, sink, toilet and a socket for electric shaver.
- Extra-spacious balcony with built-in benches in the bow area which lead directly to the saloon (practical for families with children). Wide side decks with sturdy guard rail. Slightly raised aft deck with second helm. Large storage area at knee height which can also be used for seating. Bimini for shade with space for table and chairs. Additional lounging area on the saloon roof. Bathing platform and swim ladder.
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories.
- Shower and toilet with hot and cold running water.
- Gas cooker with hotplates.
- Electric lights.
- Warm air heating.
- Duvets and pillows.
- Required Deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders Rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone in matching weight size, lifebuoy).
- Large water and fuel tanks.
- Full briefing on arrival and Captain's Manual, Charts and Pilot books.
- 24 hour emergency service in case of technical problems and breakdowns.
- Exclusive Amenities: bed linen, towels, bath towel (one per person), kitchen-towels (2 per boat), dishwashing liquid, sponge, toilet paper (one roll per toilet).
For a fee of €85 you can book an early arrival from 1 p.m. or a late check out to 11 a.m.
- Dimensions: 12,00 x 4,15 x 0,90 m.
- Headroom: about 2.75 m.
- Warm air heating.
- Shore power.
- Electric bow and stern thruster (working in the transverse direction screws), operated from the steering position.
- Outside steering position with echo sounder (only in Germany and Poland).
- Aft deck, side decks and bow have sturdy railings and most areas have an anti-slip edge.
- 12-volt electrical outlet for mobile phones.
- 230 V sockets (up to 50 watts) for electric razors.
- New radio with CD player and connection for iPod, MP3 player or laptop.
- Water tank 800 litres, 800 litre waste water tank (only in Germany)
- Battery 3 x 180 Ah AGM
- Solar panel
What you need to know ...
- Detailed instructions will be provided on arrival. Normally boats are free to go from 3p.m. Fuel, oil and gas are charged per hour of operation (€ 9,60 per hour). You will be required to pay a boat deposit of €1,200 and €190 fuel deposit.
Please note that you are not allowed to drive on the Elbe or the Oder with the vetus-boats!
arrival and departure days: Monday/Friday/Saturday
Post from RICOH THETA. - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Das neue Hausboot von Kuhnle-Tours -Pirate Boat. - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Pirate Boat Hausboot Post from RICOH THETA. - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Pirate Boat Hausboot Kabine Post from RICOH THETA. - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
These boats could also be interesting for you:
Kormoran 1280 >>
Kormoran 1290 >>
Haines 1190 >>
Aquino 1190 >>