If you want to get your circulation going again, borrow our sauna houseboat. Perfect for families or people with limited mobility.
- 2 beds (2 x extra beds in the saloon)
- 1 sauna cabin (barrier-free)
- 1 bathroom (barrier-free)
- barrier-free tested
- bathing platform
- large roof terrace
- fully equipped galley
- pleasantly warm even in colder temperatures thanks to insulation and heating
- 12-volt supply while underway and at anchor
- 230-volt supply for shore connection
- Light-flooded saloon with sofa bed for two persons
- Headroom 2.10 - 2.40 m
- Large windows provide a perfect all-round view
- Saloon and wide verandah are separated by a sliding glass door
- Saloon and galley are at the same height
- Extra bed possible in saloon (lying surface with lowered table 5.26 sqm)
- Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking utensils
- Kitchenette with cooker, oven, refrigerator and sink
- Sauna cabin
- Sofa bed for two persons in the living area (extra bed for 4 persons)
- Bathroom with shower and electric toilet, running hot and cold water,
- Bathroom barrier-free
- Veranda at the bow with ample space for table and chairs
- Veranda is also a bathing platform
- Additional space for sunbathing on the roof (accessible via stairs from the stern)
- Complete inventory with household and boat accessories, crockery, glasses, cutlery, cookware, kitchen accessories.
- Shower and WC, running hot and cold water
- Gas cooker with hot plates, refrigerator, electric light
- Heating in the boat
- first package of wood for the sauna stove included
- Duvets and pillows
- Necessary deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders
- Life saving equipment (life jackets for everyone in suitable weight size, life ring)
- large water and fuel tanks
- detailed briefing on the day of handover, captain's handbook and guidebook
- Emergency service for technical problems and breakdowns between 6 am and 8:30 pm, after that only in absolute emergencies.
- Starter package: Bed linen, towels, bath towel (according to the number of persons), dish towels (2 per boat), washing-up liquid, sponge cloth, toilet paper (one roll per wet cell).
- Boat handover: For a fee of 90 € you can book an early arrival from 1 pm or a late departure until 11 am.
- Final cleaning
- Wood for the sauna stove: 15,50€/package
- Deposit reduction
Here you will find a complete overview of the extras
- Dimensions: 11.80 x 3.80 x 0.50 m
- Outboard engine (15 PS/11,03 kW)
- Bow thruster
- Heating in all rooms
- Shore power connection (230 volt shore power -not available in every cabin.), sockets
- 2 anchors
- Headroom approx. 3.28 m
- Water tank 800 l, waste water tank 800 l
- Garmin Striker Plus 4cv
- Rear view mirror
- manual windlass
- Rudder angle indicator
- solar system/photovoltaic
What else you should know
- this boat is licence-free, thanks to 15 hp. The boat is handed over at 3 pm.
- The boat has an outboard motor and is charged by the hour, including fuel, mineral oil and gas Hours of operation
- You pay a deposit of 1.200 € for the boat and 220 € fuel deposit.
Pick-up / return days: Monday, Friday, Saturday
Please note that you are only allowed to sail southwards with the sauna houseboat from/to Hafendorf Müritz. Journeys to the north across the Great Müritz are not permitted.
Accessibility tested by Travel for All
These boats might also interest you