Ideal for 2 couples or families, this is a stylish, modern motor cruiser.
8 beds ( two extra beds in the saloon )
galley and saloon on the same level
wind protected bow area
additional lawn for sunbathing on the roof
Bright, light-filled living room with panoramic views while sitting or standing. Built-in control stand. Pantry and saloon are all on the same level. There is a second outer door to the spacious, sheltered bow.
Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking tools. Kitchen sink with hot and cold running water, cooker with four burners, oven and refrigerator.
Two rear cabins (third bed is a pull-out). Ample closet space for clothes. Two bathrooms, each en-suite. All bathrooms with hot and cold running water, shower, sink, toilet and a socket for electric shaver.
Balcony with built-in benches in the bow area which connect direcly to the saloon (practical for families with children). Wide side decks with sturdy guard rail aft. Slightly raised aft deck with second helm. Large storage area at knee height, can also be used as a passenger seat. In the sun there is space for a table and chairs. There is an additional lounging area on the roof. Bathing platform and swim ladder.
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories.
- Shower and toilet, hot and cold running water.
- Gas cooker with hotplates.
- Electric lights.
- Warm air heating.
- Duvets and pillows.
- Required Deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders Rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone in matching weight size, lifebuoy).
- Large water and fuel tanks.
- Full briefing on changeover day with Captain's Manual, Charts and Pilot books.
- 24 hour emergency service in case of technical problems and breakdowns.
Exclusive Amenities: bed linen, towels, bath towel (one per person), kitchen-towels (2 per boat), dishwashing liquid, sponge, toilet paper (one roll per toilet).
For a fee of €85 you can book an early arrival from 1p.m. or a late check out to 11 a.m.
Trip cancellation insurance available.
- Dimensions: 10,00 x 3,80 x 0,80 m.
- Headroom: about 2.75 m.
- Warm air heating.
- Shore power.
- Electric bow thruster (working in the transverse direction screws), operated from the steering position.
- Outside steering position with echo sounder (only in Germany and Poland).
- Aft deck, side decks and bow are fitted with a sturdy railing and most areas have an anti-slip edge.
- New radio with CD player and connection for iPod, MP3 devices.
- 12-volt electrical outlet for mobile phones.
- 230 V sockets (up to 50 watts) for electric razors.
- Water tank 750 litres, 900 litres waste water tank (only in Germany).
What you need to know ...
A detailed briefing will be provided on arrival. Normally the boat will be all yours by 3 p.m. Fuel, oil and gas are charged per hour of operation (€ 5.95 - € 10.70 per hour). There is a deposit per boat of €1200 and €190 fuel deposit.
Please note that you are not allowed to drive on the Elbe or the Oder with the vetus-boats!
These boats could also be interesting for you:
Aquino 1190 >>
Febomobil 1180 >>
Kormoran 1140 >>