The vetus 900 is the perfect boat for one couple or a small family.
vetus 900 on the Müritz
galley and saloon on teh same level
wind protected bow area
additional lawn for sunbathing
Bright, light saloon area with panoramic views whether sitting or standing. Built-in control stand. Pantry and saloon are on the same level with a second outer door to the spacious, sheltered bow.
Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking tools. Kitchen sink with hot and cold running water. Cooker with four burners, oven, refrigerator.
The cabin is in the stern with a single and a double berth. Ample closet space for clothes. There is a wet room mid ship with hot and cold running water, shower, sink, toilet and a socket for electric shavers.
In the bow area there is a balcony area with built-in benches. This area connects directly to the saloon making it a practical area for children. There are wide side decks with sturdy guard rails. Slightly raised aft deck with second helm area. Large storage area at knee height which can also be used for seating. There is space in the sun for a table and chairs. On the saloon roof is an additional lounging area. There is a bathing platform and swim ladder.
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories.
- Shower and toilet.
- Gas cooker with hotplates.
- Electric lights.
- Warm air heating.
- Duvets and pillows.
- Required Deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders.
- Rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone).
- Large water and fuel tanks.
- Full briefing on changeover day and Captain's Manual, Charts and Pilot books.
- 24 hour emergency service in case of technical problems and breakdowns.
Exclusive Amenities: bed linen, towels, bath towels (one per person), kitchen-towels (2 per boat), dishwashing liquid, sponge, toilet paper (one roll per toilet).
For a fee of €85 you can book an early arrival from 1 p.m. or a late check out at 11 a.m.
- Dimensions: 9.00 x 3.40 x 0.80 m.
- Headroom: about 2.75 m.
- Warm air heating.
- Shore power.
- Electric bow thruster (working in the transverse direction screws), operated from the steering position.
- Outside steering position with echo sounder (only in Germany and Poland).
- Aft deck, side decks and bow are backed by a sturdy railing and most areas have anti-slip edges.
- 12-volt electrical outlet for mobile phones.
- 230 V sockets (up to 50 watts) for electric razors.
- New radio with CD player and connection for iPod, MP3 player or laptop.
- 600 litre water tank, waste water tank 800 litres (only in Germany and Poland).
- Some Vetus 900 boats are equipped with a 15 HP / 11.03 kW motor and therefor there is no need for a license for German inland districts.
What you need to know ...
You will be provided with a detailed briefing on arrival. Normally everyone is ready to leave by 3 p.m. Fuel, oil and gas are charged per hour of operation (€ 9,20 per hour). There is a per boat deposit of €1,200 and €190 fuel deposit.
Please note that you are not allowed to drive on the Elbe or the Oder with the Vetus boats!
Salon der vetus 900 - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Kabine einer vetus 900 - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
These boats could also be interesting for you:
bellus 750 >>
Grommer 800 >>
Kormoran 940 >>
Febomobil 990 >>