You are looking for a boat for a small family - the vetus 915 could be your perfect boat.
vetus on the Müritz
galley and saloon on the same level
wind protected bow area
additional lawn for sunbathing on the roof
license free everywhere because of the 15 hp engine
Bright, light-filled living room with panoramic views whether sitting or standing.
Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking tools. Kitchen sink with hot and cold running water cooker with four burners, oven, refrigerator.
There is a cabin in the stern with a single and a double berth. Ample closet space for clothes. A wet room with hot and cold running water, shower, sink, toilet and a socket for electric shaver.
Balcony with built-in benches in the bow area connects directly to the saloon making a practical layout for families with children. Wide side decks with sturdy guard rail aft. Slightly raised aft deck with second helm. Large storage area at knee height which can also be used as a passenger seat. There is space for a table and chairs. Bathing platform and swim ladder.
- Complete inventory of household and boat accessories, dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, kitchen accessories.
- Shower and toilet, hot and cold running water.
- Gas cooker with hotplates, refrigerator.
- Electric lights.
- Warm air heating.
- Duvets and pillows.
- Required Deck equipment: lines, anchor, boat hook, fenders Rescue equipment (life jackets for everyone in matching weight size, lifebuoy).
- Large water and fuel tanks.
- Full briefing on changeover day and Captain's Manual, Charts and Pilot books.
- 24 hour emergency service in case of technical problems and breakdowns.
Exclusive Amenities: bed linen, towels, bath towel (one per person), kitchen-towels (2 per boat), dishwashing liquid, sponge, toilet paper (one roll per toilet).
For a fee of €85 you can book an early arrival from 1 p.m. or a late check out of 11 a.m.
- Dimensions: 9.00 x 3.40 x 0.80 m
- Headroom: about 2.75 m
- Warm air heating
- Electric shore power
- Bow thruster (working in the transverse direction screws), operated from the steering position. Outside steering position with echo sounder (only in Germany). Aft deck, side decks and bow have sturdy railings and most areas have an anti-slip edge.
- Radio with CD player and connection for iPOD, MP3 player or laptop.
- A 12-volt electrical outlet for mobile phones.
- Dirty water tank 800 litres
- 15 HP / 11.03 kW motor (only in Germany)
- No licenses required for all German inland districts
What you need to know ...
On arrival you will receive detailed instructions. Normally, people leave at about 3 p.m. Fuel, oil and gas are charged on an hourly basis (€ 8,80 per hour). There is a boat deposit of €1200 and €190 fuel deposit.
Please note that you are not allowed to drive on the Elbe or the Oder with the Vetus-boats!
arrival and departure days: Monday, Friday, Saturday
These boats could also be interesting for you:
Kormoran 940 >>
Febomobil 990 >>
Grommer 800 >>
bellus 750 >>