The city consists of three parts: historical old Town (Island), Town and monastery
- Cistercian Nuns monastery from 1888
- Gothic monastery church
- Rectory with Organ Museum
- Swing bridge that opens on the hour
- special museum: "Kiek in Wunner di un" - "Go and wonderful you." Curiosities and rarities from the everyday life of the second half of the 20th century await visitors there. A toilet with flushing sand is as important as a Tefifon - a recorder from the 50s. Touching is expressly allowed by the way.
- 800 m long summer toboggan run
- Berber monkey outdoor enclosure: 1.8 ha