Röbel - idyllic, on the southwestern shore of Lake Müritz (Binnenmüritz) located
- The little colorful harbor with the pretty waterfront provides maritime flair.
- Historic old town with lovingly restored half-timbered houses and quiet streets ring
- Restored windmill on the castle hill in the midst of the city
- Two powerful early Gothic brick churches: St. Mary's Church, built on a hill Slavic temple, with an observation deck offers stunning views over the Müritz.
- Visit the Müritz Therme
- water skiing
- Children's Festival in August
- A hike 4 km away Ludorf with his rare Oktogenkirche from the 14th century manor house and a restaurant with excellent cuisine and
- Hike to Bolle Wick (2 miles) in the largest brick barn in northern Germany with many small shops, demonstration workshops, and events has on display boards a vivid insight into the history of agriculture in the region