Waren - located in the north of the Müritz at the Binnenmüritz
- Pretty sheltered harbor with numerous cafes and restaurants
- Pedestrian zone in the Long Street and the many side streets of downtown Warener offer a cozy atmosphere while shopping
- Tuesdays and Thursdays weekly markets are held on the new market place, Fridays also a fresh market where only food offered. In the summer months, 14 days alternately green markets are organized with fresh local produce and arts and Krammärkte on the Neuer Markt.
- Military History Naval Museum: Private collection of many individual pieces of the history of the Navy in changing times.
- Fishing: Try to maintain a sense of the everyday work of Fischer-whether in the past or even today!
- Müritzeum: the focus of the exhibition is a unique aquarium landscape with a simulated river landscape. The unique architecture is very impressive and in connection with the various exhibitions an experience for young and old
- Excursion in the Müritz National Park: Unique landscapes, rare animal and plant species, incredible natural spectacles in the Müritz National Park; A special experience is in the autumn Kranichrast and the deer rut
- Müritz Sail in May (shopping mile, regattas, canoe races, parade, water ski shows, dragon boat races, bike rides, fireworks, dance, music and more invite to participate, observe, wonder and linger.)
- Müritz Festival the 2nd weekend in July
- Medieval open-air theater spectacle in July and August: "Müritz-Saga".